Strepsils® Intensive providers fast, effective pain relief without numbing. It contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen which works for up to 4 hours to relieve throat soreness and helps eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Suck one lozenge slowly every 3-6 hours, as required. Move the lozenge around your mouth occasionally as you suck it.
Do not take more than 5 Strepsils Intensive lozenges in any 24 hour period.
Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take if:
- You have or have ever had a stomach ulcer
- You are allergic to flurbiprofen, aspirin or NSAIDs (no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or any of the other ingredients
- You have ever had wheezing, a runny nose or an itchy rash (hives) after taking flurbiprofen or other NSAIDs.
- You have previously experienced gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation whilst taking NSAIDs
- You have ever had heart failure
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before use if:
- You have asthma, or kidney, heart, liver, high blood pressure or blood cloth problems
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars
- You are taking any regular medicines or treatments, or other pain relievers containing aspirin or other NSAIDs
- You are, or may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.